We provide BAGMA approved training in
Installation and Familiarisation Training
This one day course provides dealer staff with practical guidance in the relevant legislation, areas of responsibility, methods, recording, reports for Installation of products and services.
Candidates will be continually assessed for accreditation under the BAGMA Installation Scheme developed in conjunction with the Health & Safety Executive.
The course has both practical and theoretical sessions; the practical work will be carried out on a tractor, professional mower or hand held power equipment.
The course will cover a number of aspects including:
- Health and Safety legislation and procedures
- How to carry out site specific risk assessments
- All aspects of the Installation process
- How to carry out an installation using a systematic process
- The importance of the operator’s handbook to accompany each machine
- The Safe Stop procedure and reasons for its importance
- The difference between new and second hand machinery installations